Sunday, June 14, 2015

Story?


So
I don't know if anyone still follows this
But if you do
I will be typing in some sort of strange story every now and then when I have time
They're probably going to be one sentence, maybe even more! In fact some are going to be an actually story, while for others, a sentence is the story itself. 
DISCLAIMER: I am not the author of all of these stories. I will write some of them, but I they will not all necessarily be mine.
In fact some weeks, I might even type in a poem and I will write down the author's name. 
Some of these may be scary, sad, or happy. It all depends on how you see it, how it makes YOU feel. 
When it happens to be a poem, I will type in "Poem #___"
Other wise it will most likely be "Story #___"
Oh and never forget
If there is something I should change or something that I could make better, please please PLEASE insert it into the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment