Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thankful...for a Classmate

This time, in spirit of Thanksgiving, I will be writing about something I am thankful for. In this case, I am writing about a classmate. A classmate I am thankful for... I guess that if I was to choose a classmate, I would choose someone from the small group we have over in the corner. That includes Jason, Gabe, Rivka, Brandon, and Ethan. They are all very helpful in class and outside of class. Helping me with other homework or assignments, help me in other classes, or help keep me up when I'm down (especially in the morning when I have to wake up sooooo early). They make me laugh or chuckle even at the smallest jokes, helping me get through the day. So, I guess those are some classmates I am thankful for: for helping me out when I need it and keeping me joyful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment